The LSST Science Pipelines¶
The LSST Science Pipelines enable optical and near-infrared astronomy in the big data era. We are building the Science Pipelines for the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST), but our command line task and Python API can be extended for any optical or near-infrared dataset.
- Join us on the LSST Community forum, community.lsst.org.
- Fork our code on GitHub at https://github.com/lsst.
- Report issues in JIRA.
- API documentation is currently published with Doxygen.
- DM Developer guidance is at https://developer.lsst.io.
- Learn more about LSST Data Management by visiting http://dm.lsst.org.
- Help us improve our documentation! This guide is on GitHub at lsst/pipelines_lsst_io.